Hotel Le Fontanelle
Enjoy a Luxury Wine Holiday staying at Le Fontanelle in Tuscany, between the beautiful towns of Florence and Siena extends the hilly area world famous for its wines and views, the pristine Chianti region that has not yet lost its primitive understanding between man and nature, harmoniously protected in a perfect mosaic of renowned vineyards, olive groves and medieval villages and castles.
Less than 20 km from Siena, in an exclusive location in the heart of the Chianti region, lies the Hotel Le Fontanelle, a 5 Star Hotel with Restaurant and Wellness centre, surrounded by breathtaking and unrivalled views.
The “Restaurant La Colonna” of the Hotel Le Fontanelle takes its name precisely from the “column” around which one of the most ancient area of the complex was created.
The interior Lounge Bar of the Hotel Le Fontanelle reflects the refined elegance that you will find in the entire Hotel. A relaxing space featuring a refined living area with antique furniture, a play corner, a piano, a library, a fireplace and romantic background music, which will make you feel right at Home!
The Light lunch/snack pool bar is located by the outdoor swimming pool, where you will be able to dine informally in the open air, while still enjoying the same standard of Service and Cuisine as in the “Restaurant La Colonna
Rooms and Services
– 34 rooms (Classic, Prestige, Deluxe, Junior Suite, Suite)
– Panoramic outdoor swimming pool
– Indoor heated swimming pool
– Wellness Center (gym, sauna, turkish bath, whirlpool)
– Wellness Treatments at the Hotel SPA (upon reservation, at additional charge)
– Free private covered Garage
– Porterage service
– Free use of mountain bikes
– Free shuttle service to Siena center at predetermined times (to be booked in advance and valid once you checked in – Maximum 4 people)
– Access to the Park and Botanic Garden of the Hotel
– Daily maid service
– Baby-sitting service (on request)
– Laundry service
– Room Service
– 24-hour Reception
“Sit back and relax, SmoothRed will take you on a faultless, varied, and interesting wine (and gastronomic!) tasting tour in your region of choice. 90 happy people have now been wowed by Bordeaux, Rioja, Tuscany, Languedoc, and Alsace courtesy of SmoothRed. You only live once, so stop sipping it at home and start enjoying it where it is lovingly created, courtesy of the experts at SmoothRed” Hoares Bank
Start Planning Your Event
Speak to our experienced travel consultants.
020 8877 4940 Enquire online
Book with confidence, we are fully ATOL bonded and ABTA members.