Careers at SmoothRed
Come work with us
A creative travel and events company specializing in tailor-made wine tours, holidays, events and bespoke experiences around Europe.
If you’re passionate about travel drop as call! We believe it’s the people who work with us that make SmoothRed what it is today. An enthusiastic, hard working bunch of people who enjoy their jobs and love what we do as a company, organising wine travel, events and unique experiences.
SmoothRed is one of the UK’s leading wine travel and events companies with specialist knowledge of Europe’s wine regions and a family background in the wine trade dating back over six generations. We are experts in delivering memorable, unique events and bespoke tailor made travel experiences all over Europe and the US.
We’re a growing multicultural team made up of sales, marketing, operations and accounts professionals and we’re looking for an office administrator to help support many of the day to day tasks that help make our company operate smoothly!
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who could join our team. If you think you have an eye for detail, are organised, self motivated, ambitious and enjoy the buzz of a busy sales environment then we’d love to hear from you. Drop us an email!
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Travel Expert to join the sales team.
SmoothRed requires an enthusiastic, sales-focused individual to join the team. This is an opportunity to launch your career in the field of tailor made holidays, specialising in wine travel and bespoke events. The more you sell, the more you earn, so when you’re not bringing in new business, you’ll be contacting our existing clients. You will be responsible for driving and facilitating sales by providing a proactive, professional and efficient sale service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company recognised as one of the best in its field and to build and develop your own client list. The successful candidate will work sociable hours from our office in SW London. French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish languages useful but not essential
Salary will be based on experience with an excellent uncapped commission structure (OTE 25k / 35K)
- Responding to customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail and logging on our database
- Pursuing all sales opportunities and leads on a regular basis with a view to sales conversion,
- Designing and arranging unique itineraries for tailor-made travel and events for both private and corporate clients
- Making outbound marketing calls to our client database to promote new destinations and advise on future travel ideas
- Collecting and processing payments and other general administrative duties
- Excellent verbal communication and organisational skills throughout the booking to offer the best customer service before, during and after the experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role. Experience in the travel industry is highly desirable
- Good understanding of English language both oral and written
- Meticulous attention to detail with creative flair when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- Flexibility to adapt within a growing business
- Availability to work full time on a rotating shift, including some Saturday work
- Oh and a sense of humour!
- Passionate about travelling
- Experience in travel sales
- Flexibility to travel both locally and internationally
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
Need to Know:
Working hours are 9-6 at our offices in London, 5 days a week (occasional weekend cover required). You’ll be working in a team of young, hard-working and passionate travellers from a range of countries! Annual staff trip, and Wine Friday is a must!
Please email email@example.com or send your CV.